Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Heidi May Elsasser


After graduating from Granger I headed down to SUU where I got my bachelor's degree in Elementary Education. While I was home student teaching in my last semester of school I came across the love of my life, Lance Elsasser, of Taylorsville High, class of 98'. We were married in June of 2002. I taught math at Albion Middle School in Sandy before having our first daughter, Marley in April 2005. I then became a full-time mom. After Lance graduated from the U of U in Business Finance he started working for Summit Home Health as their Director of Finance. In August 2006 we bought our first home in Kearns and then this past March had our second daughter, Berkley. I teach Home/Hospital kids part-time (kids who are too sick to go to school) and spend the rest of my days chasing around a very energetic 2-year-old and 4-month old baby. I can't believe it's been 10 years since we graduated! I hope everyone's doing well and it'll be great to hear about all of you!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww two beautiful little girls. Congrats you and Lance look great!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Heidi! I miss you! We need to get together now that we are back in Utah! And I need to meet the new addition to the family! Hope you guys are doing well!
Love,
Christina Mae

Becky said...

I can't believe your new little one is already 4 months. That's a really cute pic of the girls. Let's get together next time we're in Utah. Maybe we'll have our little one by then (he/she will be born in Feb.)

Love, Becky