Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Derrick LeMaster and Bev Hollister-LeMaster


We've come a long way baby!

I wasn't much of an out going person back in the Granger hay-day of the 90s, but I've grown into a reversal state of trying to talk to as many people as I can, hence networking. After graduation I worked construction as a carpenter apprentice in concrete, 3 years in Vail Colorado on the Ritz Carlton and that's when I found my partner in crime, Bev. We got hitched in Vegas at the lill white wedding chapel and moved back to our hometown Salt Lake, landed some decent jobs and bought a house up by the old red and white water tower close to the usana ampa theater. Since then we've sold our house and have moved out to the San Francisco Bay Area in Northern California for school and better carrier opportunities. I just completed 1 year with 3 more to go at the Art Institute in San Francisco for my BA in Animation and Beverly is currently enrolled in one of California's fine state colleges for her RDA. We both never thought we would be living in California let alone even visit this state. We both are loving it down here and we both agree that every day is an adventure for us. I personally doubt that I know or remember most the people that are bloging on this website, but non the less its not a bad idea. Good luck in life to all the West Valley kids of the 90s.


Derrick and Beverly LeMaster

No comments: