Thursday, August 9, 2007

Heather (Merchant) Sanders


After we graduated, I went to Salt Lake Community College to study Business. On July 21, 2001 I married my husband Casey Sanders. He went to Taylorsville High, and we had been dating off and on since senior year. We lived in West Valley where we had our first son Gage Casey on November 16, 2002. He is an amazing kid! We have moved from place to place, within the valley, and were in Taylorsville when our second son was born. Skyler Kimball was born on October 21, 2004. He has been a handful since the day he was born! We are now living in Herriman. We love it here! I have been working for Chase Bank since March 2002, and Casey is a web developer. He does web site programming, all the stuff that make web sites work and look good! Being a mom of two boys is a challenge but I love it! They are so special and mean the world to me! I am excited to have a ten year reunion to see everyone! I loved High school, and can not believe it has been so long! Hope to see you all soon! Heather (Merchant) Sanders


No comments: