Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jason and Lindsay Bailey


Hey Lancers. It’s been nice to read up on everyone and it seems as though all is well.

After graduation, I moved to Cedar City and attended school at Southern Utah University. Following my freshman year, I was called to serve an LDS mission to Argentina. Upon returning, I went back to SUU where I met my beautiful wife, Lindsay. We were married in July of 2002 and lived in Cedar City until we both graduated from school in May of 2004. We then moved to Las Vegas (where Lindsay is from) and I began work at an ad agency, R&R Partners, and Lindsay began work at a law firm, ATMS Law.

Since we’ve been married, we’ve been able to accomplish some goals, travel a bit, and meet a lot of great people. We enjoy going to the movies, traveling, going out to the lake and visiting family and friends. We purchased a home in Las Vegas in April of 2005 and I have since returned to school to obtain my MBA from UNLV. I’m almost through the program and continue to work at R&R Partners.

On July 27, 2007, we had the joy of welcoming our first son, Gavin, to our family. Gavin was born with many health issues and challenges. Unfortunately, despite all the medical help provided to him, Gavin returned to the presence of our Heavenly Father on October 28, 2007. We miss him so much --- that sweet boy is definitely the best thing that has ever happened to us. We know that we are an eternal family and this brings much peace and comfort to us.

Hope all is well with everybody and we hope to see you at the 10.















No comments: